I needed a kiln filler so grabbed a piece of my old bisque and had a play.
I took the opportunity to see how my black satin matte would respond to brushing (I usually dip as this glaze likes to go on pretty thick)
After pouring Strontium Green inside the platter and giving it a roll, so it would cover up to the rim, I gave the underside of the platter a couple of thick applications with a well loaded brush of the Black (it loved it!) The top still needed something so I applied a quick brush stroke of the Black satin and scraffito'd into that.
I'm so happy with the results so you can expect to see a few more examples fairly soon. CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE